Thursday, August 18, 2011

Farewell

Well, it had to end some time. I'm shutting down this blog permanently. From here on, there will be no new posts on Confessions of a Catholic Atheist.

But all hope is not lost, dear readers! I've created a new blog, one that seeks to do even more than this one ever did. My new venture is public. No more pseudonyms for me. I suppose the enterprising reader could quickly connect the dots and figure things out, but I'm not really worried about that anymore.

Here, I've been Dale. This blog was my outlet when I first became an atheist. Now that I've been living the godless life for over two years, I've become much more stable and comfortable. Thus, I've little need for a direct outlet to share my feelings of isolation. I've made atheist friends. Things are better.

I invite you to read my new work on my latest blog. I've transferred over some of the less personal posts from this blog, and will soon be adding more new content on a (hopefully) regular basis. My goal? To make a name for myself out there in the blogosphere. I'll never be as big as, say, PZ or Greta, but if I can get either of them to notice me, so much the better!

Thus I bid you all a fond farewell. It's been fun, but the time has come for it to draw to a close. Thank you for being a part of this project. I hope you'll join me on my next venture. Until then, be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment